Buyer/ Seller Representation
As members of the National Association of REALTORS®, the Illinois Association of REALTORS® and the Chicago Association of REALTORS®, our associates subscribe to the REALTOR® professional code of ethics.
The success of Schwind Realty Group is the result of our people–an exceptional sales team working overtime to create superior home buying and selling experiences, one client at a time.
Our main objective is to make your real estate buying or selling experience a pleasant and profitable one. Whether marketing properties or acting as a buyer’s broker, our dedicated and knowledgeable staff can provide you with a full range of value-added services.
Schwind Realty Group Offers the Following Services:
- Buyer/ Seller Representation
- Individual Investors/ Investor Groups
- Builders/ Developers
- Servicing Banks & Individuals with REOS – Foreclosures – Short Sales
- Project Design/ Rehab/ Redesign
- Staging/ Interior Design
- Personable, honest and knowledgeable best describe our work ethics
- Licensed Chicago Realtors for over 20 years
- Represented several developers in over 500 new construction units
- Expert rehab specialists for individual and investment groups
- Certified New Construction Specialists 1998
- Affiliated with several Chicago neighborhood organizations
- We work closely with the Chicago City Council Community on zoning and community issues for several north side neighborhoods.
Project Design / Rehab/ Redesign
Schwind Realty Group also offers a broad range of value services in order to address problems and provide vision to real estate projects. Ed Schwind provides architectural, engineering, estimating, and drawing services for both small and large real estate projects. The primary responsibility of this service is to help customers through the decision-making steps which lead to a successful & profitable project.
A project typically has several steps, and each one will need customer input and involvement. Our real estate professionals and support staff can lead the customer through each step, and answer any questions the customer may have along the way.
- Define a scope of work and a schematic design.
- Generate an Informational Budget Estimate.
- Complete design development, secure a code review, preliminary project funding.
- Complete the construction documents and prepare a final cost estimate. If required, place construction documents with contractors for bidding purposes and advise the customer in the process of “letting” contracts.
- Support startup and field construction. We provide licensed professional real estate personnel, home design/ staging services, as well as estimating and project management services to support our customers from the beginning to the “turn-key” end of the project.